New to Foundations in March 2019, Lash Lift is becoming ever more popular in the beauty industry. Our one day course teaches you everything you need to know to offer this wonderful treatment to your clients. LashBase Kit Provided.
Qualification: ABT approved certificate in Lash Lift.
Prerequisites: No previous experience needed
Kit: A LashBase kit is provided
Location: Foundations Beauty Academy, Hanley
Price: £225 Inc VAT
Duration: 1 Day Course (10am - 4pm) with a 30-minute lunch break. For course start dates please view our timetable here.
In addition to this, you will be required to complete 5 case studies at home, with before and after photographic evidence to be submitted to the tutor.
Description: Join the list of skilled lash technicians with our new lash lift training. Lash lifts are designed to enrich your clients’ natural lashes by using professional techniques and products. Unlike individual lash extensions, this technique focuses exclusively on lifting what your client naturally has, giving them the appearance of length and thickness. Given the correct care and love, this can result in the treatment lasting between 6-8 weeks.
- Salon Health and Safety
- Anatomy of the hair
- Consult, plan and prepare for a lash lift treatment
- Be able to recognise contraindications that prevent or restrict lash lift treatment
- Be able to work safely and effectively when providing lash lift treatment
- Procedural steps, including best practice techniques, hints and tips
- Maintenance procedure
- Be able to provide aftercare advice
- Product information and guidance
- Maximising your business potential
For more information take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page or get in touch above.