Looking after your skin is important and having a facial is often described as one of life's little luxuries. Learn to be able to offer clients a facial with our one day course. The training will cover all aspects of carrying out a facial and you can also purchase a bespoke Foundations kit so you can start straight away! The kit includes the products required to complete treatments but does not need to be purchased to complete the course.
The course is carried out in our beautiful academy and will be a treat for any model you choose to bring along!
Qualification - ABT approved certificate in an introduction to facials and skincare
Prerequisites - No previous experience needed
Kit - A kit is available at an extra cost
Location - Foundations Beauty Academy, Hanley
Price - £150 Inc VAT (£200 with a kit)
Duration - 1 Day Course
Description - The course is designed for anyone wishing to offer to learn about skin care and how to conduct a facial.
- Salon Health and Safety
- Anatomy of the Skin
- To understand and recognise different skin types and conditions
- To understand skin care and products
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for a facial
- Be able to recognise contraindications that prevent or restrict a facial treatment
- Be able to work safely and effectively when providing a facial treatment
- To be able to perform a facial
- Be able to provide aftercare advice
- Know what equipment and tools are needed to carry out a facial