Looking after your skin is essential and having a facial is often described as one of life's little luxuries. Be able to offer your clients a facial with our one-day training course.
The training will cover all aspects of carrying out a facial and also includes the option to purchase a bespoke Foundations kit so you can start straight away! The kit includes the products required to complete treatments but does not need to be purchased to complete the course.
Qualification - ABT approved certificate in an introduction to facials and skincare
Prerequisites - No previous experience needed
Kit - A kit is available at an extra cost
Location - Foundations Beauty Academy, Hanley
Price - £150 Inc VAT (£200 with a kit)
Duration - 1 Day Course (10 am - 4 pm) with a 30-minute lunch break. For course start dates please view our timetable here.
Description - The course is designed for anyone wishing to offer to learn about skin care and how to conduct a facial.
- Salon Health and Safety
- Anatomy of the Skin
- To understand and recognise different skin types and conditions
- To understand skin care and products
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for a facial
- Be able to recognise contraindications that prevent or restrict a facial treatment
- Be able to work safely and effectively when providing a facial treatment
- To be able to perform a facial
- Be able to provide aftercare advice
- Know what equipment and tools are needed to carry out a facial
For more information, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page or get in touch above.