Eyelash extensions are HUGE at the minute and a popular beauty treatment all year round! One of our most popular courses, have you considered offering this popular treatment to your clients? With our one-day intensive training course, you can learn all you need to know about individual lashes. LashBase Kit Provided.
Qualification: ABT approved certificate in individual eyelash extensions.
Prerequisites: No previous experience needed, perfect for Beauty Therapists
Kit: A LashBase kit is provided
Location: Foundations Beauty Academy, Hanley
Price: £200 Inc VAT
Duration: 1 Day Course (10 am - 4 pm) with a 30-minute lunch break. For course start dates please view our timetable here.
In addition to this, you will be required to complete 6 case studies at home, with before and after photographic evidence to be submitted to the tutor. The LashBase kit provided includes everything you require to complete this.
Description: The eyelash extension course is designed for anyone wishing to learn how to apply individual lash extensions (also known as false eyelashes). With this qualification, you have the opportunity to work self-employed as a lash technician, with the potential earnings of £40 and £60 per client.
- Salon Health and Safety
- Anatomy of the hair
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for eyelash extensions
- Be able to recognise contraindications that prevent or restrict eyelash extensions
- Be able to work safely and effectively when providing an eyelash extension service
- Be able to apply individual lashes
- Know how to remove lashes safely
- Different lengths and thicknesses of lashes
- Maintenance procedure
- Be able to provide aftercare advice
- Know what equipment and tools are needed to carry out an eyelash extension service
Looking to offer a more natural lash treatment? Our one-day lash lift course may be the answer or offer both courses for a full lash offering to clients.
For more information take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page or get in touch above.